Tuesday 17 February 2015

Paint an army in under two weeks?

On the 28th I'm taking part in a warhammer fantasy doubles tournament.
Due to my ally taking wood elfs(his only army) I'm quite limited in what I can take (skaven-bad choice of allies, Bretonnia- starting second always.. no thanks!) so I'm left with my lizardmen.

Lizardmen were my very first army 17 years ago when I started out in this hobby, and most of my minis date from around that time. over the last month I've managed to get a couple of games in with them to remember/learn how they play.

Now onto the painting bit... well my very very old minis are either green (humbrol  paints!!) or plastic grey. recently I've painted a couple of models and now I want to push to see how much I can get done in the next few weeks.

Heres a photo of how the army looks 17/2/15 at 10:00am.

Paint brushes ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment