Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello

365 Days 365 Miniatures.

Happy new year! well here is my new years resolution of 2015.. paint one miniature for every day of 2015, hence the blogs name!

Now before I start a little bit about my wargaming interests..

I started out in the hobby around 17 years ago when a friend brought some space marines and orks into school. It didn't take long after that for my brother and I to split a warhammer fantasy starter set(5th edition) with me taking lizardmen and him bretonians.

So moving on a few years (and mulitple armies)  and I currently own 4 warhammer fantasy armies (Skaven, Bretonnians, Lizardmen and Slaanesh daemons) 3 warhammer 40k armies (Grey knights, Saim hann eldar and Mordian Imperial guard) A rebels x-wing fleet, A massive british flames of war army (mid and late war) and finally onto my latest game.. Malifaux. I've chosen to play Guild and aim to be able to play any option available to them, so despite it being a skirmish game will be a big challenge.

Anyway time to get painting..

No comments:

Post a Comment