Friday 30 January 2015

ToMB 2

For some reason unknown to me I volunteered myself to take part in Tale of Malifaux Bloggers 2. This is an event that will last between 4 and 6 months, and will require every month buying and painting a set amount of minis (The first month 40gbp/53 euros, and every month after that 15GBP/20euros) more info can be found here... Clicky Click


I originally thought I would go with a McCabe crew for my Guild, however I've realised that I already have almost all of the models that I would need to paint for months 2-6 and strangely they're already painted!
So second choice... Ressurecctionists! I already own the Seamus box set which I'm painting up as a demo set to use in my recent application to become a henchman so can't use him for ToMB2 so onto my second choice McMourning! And as he's dual faction with my Guild I can also try him in his day job as the Guilds coroner.

As I'm awaiting my first months orders to arrive I can only share a couple of stock images of what I bought.






McMourning cost me 27.42Euros on ebay. The Canine remains 12.84euros and The Hanged 10.63 euros at www.mirmidonia.com

So from my starting budget of 53Euros for this month I've got 2euros 11centims left over for next month!

Now hopefully these boxes arrive quickly so I can get painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment